Saturday, November 20, 2010

1 Store, 5 Great Holiday Shoes

If you are like me, you spend most of your time looking for the perfect shoe more than the perfect outfit. Shoes are my passion, my love. Needless to say I spend more on shoes than I do on clothes. So if you are planning on basing your entire outfit around one splendid pair, voila! DSW is the shoe heaven, stocked with "designer shoes, warehouse prices" to quote their motto.

DSW Zigi Soho Standard Pump $59.95
Comes in tan or black, these leather pumps with intricate stitching will surely drag the attention to your shoes.

DSW Miss Me Jocelyn 30 Lace Pump $44.95
Lace is all over the place so why not on shoes?


DSW Kelsi by Kelsi Dagger Laurie Pump $89.95
Comes in Pink (shown), Black and Grey. So perfect it will go with every outfit.

DSW Steve Madden Cristi Pump $99.95
Available in Nude (shown), Blue, Black, Red and Purple. Steve Madden is my second favorite shoes designer and this just proves why. So beautiful I might even get a pair myself.




DSW Audrey Brooke Kari Pump $39.95
Available in Gold (shown), Silver, Black and White. Sparkly, need I say more?
No outfit is complete with out the perfect shoe. If these are a little out of your price range, Forever21 has some great options as well.
Stay Fabulous,
Disastrous Beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment