Friday, September 10, 2010

Introduction

If you, like me, are subscribed to every fashion magazine known to man, lust for those expensive pieces, and pine for discounts at our favorite stores, then welcome! I, like you, have a craving for those Christian Louboutin shoes, gorgeous Armani Prive gowns, and all the beautiful jewelry that Van Cleef and Arpels has to offer. I on the other hand can't afford to buy such "frivolities" as non-fashion lovers like to put it. Until that one day that I can buy everything to my hearts content, I am stuck making replicas of the things I covet. Now I am sure due to the state of the economy most of you aren't spending much on things either. That's were I come in! This blog will not only keep you up to date on what is "in" but help you make it for a lot less. So until my next post......



Stay Fashionable,

Disastrous Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment