Friday, December 10, 2010

Hostess with the Mostest Part 2

I love the holidays and what I love even more about it is the shopping. I love finding the perfect gifts for everyone on my list. And let us not forget that hostess's deserve a little love. In part 2 of this mini series I focus more on home goods rather than fashion. After all our homes should be fabulous too!


Pier 1 Imports Bronze Popcorn Throw - $29.99

It is after all winter and in some regions very cold. So why not give them something cute to warm themselves up with?




Pottery Barn Antique Silver Jewelry Box, Small - $69.00

I don't know about you but I hold my jewelry very highly, especially if it was displayed in this box.


Yankee Candle Woven Basket with Red Ribbon Gift Set - $29.99

Nothing is better than the smell of a good candle, except home baked goods.



Stay Fabulous,
Disastrous Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment