Monday, December 13, 2010

Retro Side Wave Tutorial

So the makeup videos are hating me right now. They aren't wanting to upload on here though they are in the right format. Ugh. So anyways I did my first hair tutorial. Be prepared for beautiful....


Step 1:
Either put your hair in curlers like I did or you can just use an iron. I left my curlers in for about 30 minutes but 15 minutes is ideal.

Step 2:
Pull out all those rollers.

Shirley Temple hair!


Step 3:
Pick which side you want to part your hair on. It's best to decide this before you put your hair in curlers. Use a comb or a brush for this.


Step 4:
Brush out all the curls with a comb or your fingers. It's best not to use a brush since you still want some curl to your hair. Spray it with hair spray and voila!
Come back tomorrow and I should post a video for the Sephora hair (with bumpit like top).
Stay Fabulous,
Disastrous Beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment