Tuesday, October 26, 2010

1 Shirt, 7 Outfits, 7 Days: Monday

I decided to start a new series that will last all this week. I am going to make seven outfits all based around the shirt that I am wearing in the picture above. Truth be told no one is going to wear the same shirt seven days in a row but I am just trying to show you seven different ways to use it.
For Monday, since its the kick off of a work week, I decided to use that as the theme. The shirt, which I got from Charlotte Russe, paired with a simple pencil skirt - look at my first tutorial on how to make one - makes it dressier and I had a pair of American Eagle ballet flats that matched great with the skirt color. I would usually use heels but I didn't have any in a color I liked. For the accessories I used a Charlotte Russe handbag and a multi-layered pearl necklace. I kept my hair up and away from my face and for my eyes I used Cover Girl's Smoky Shadow Blast in Purple Plume. Overall it is a very professional look that works great for the office. Come back tomorrow for another look using the shirt!

Stay Fabulous,
Disastrous Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment