Saturday, October 9, 2010

Outfit of the Week: Goddess

I absolutely love this dress! I found this only yesterday at one of my new favorite online stores. The maxi dress has been a favorite staple of mine for a couple of years now but this one tops them all. I love the elegance of it and how it just seems to give off an earthy goddess look. Kind of like Gaia. Also the bracelet looks very goddess. Don't hesitate to buy this dress and be the envy of all the goddess and all your friends. (I wouldn't wear the dress with too much jewelry so as not to take away from it. It is also best to stay in the warm and earthy color palette)

Dress: Demeter Maxi Dress - Modcloth - $60
Shoes: Gladiator Heels - Forever21 - $27
Bracelet: Aztec Bracelet - Forever21 - $6.80
Earrings: Disc Earrings - Forever21 - $3.80

Stay Fabulous,
Disastrous Beauty

1 comment: