Tuesday, October 26, 2010

1 Shirt, 7 Outfits, 7 Days: Tuesday


Today's theme is lunch with friends, using the same Charlotte Russe shirt from yesterday as a base for the whole outfit. Grey goes stunningly with pink so I used it multiple times within the outfit. I used a ruffly Charlotte Russe scarf and a knitted, draped, grey shawl that is also from Charlotte Russe (It is no longer available though). A simple charm necklace adds some jewelry without distracting from the essence and warmness of the knits. I used flat heeled grey boots from Payless for my shoes and black Victoria's Secret Siren Jean Jeggings for pants.
For makeup I went with a more toned down look and kept it in the same grey palette as most of the outfit. Check back tomorrow for yet another look.
Stay Fabulous,
Disastrous Beauty

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is totally awesome. I went into Charlotte Russe today myself and got the exact same shirt! (There was some weird dude in there though >.<) Great work! I LOVE your blog.

    (Also you are SOOOO pretty! Like as pretty as Keira Knightly!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. So glad someone else has that shirt. Really pretty. There was some weird dude in my Charlotte Russe too. Maybe they only hire weird people :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Maybe they do only hire weird people.. or, we go to the same Charlotte Russe. Either way, I LOVE the shirt and your blog. I actually wanted to tell you, I just finished (about five minutes ago) the pencil skirt and bracelet you made. I LOVE them, and they look great with my shirt. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and one more thing! Sorry I can't subscribe to your blog 'cause I don't have a blogger, so you can just pretend I'm subscribed to it! :) I only have WordPress..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's alright, I am just glad that someone actually does the tutorials I did :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You very beautiful, very nice post!!!)))
    lovely blog!!!

    ReplyDelete