Tuesday, October 26, 2010

1 Shirt, 7 Outfits, 7 Days: Thursday


Tonight grab your purse and your date because its date night! I love looking really pretty on a date and so heels are actually a must for me but it all kind of depends on where you are going. Since its winter I incorporated my coat into the look (Victoria's Secret). I don't know if its still available or not. I used a flowing silk skirt that had pink flowers on it like the shirt. I did a more muted red lip and brown eyeshadow for my makeup. A good tip though is to keep your eyeshadow muted if you are wearing red lipstick so as not to compete with each other. Go all out and look super fabulous tonight.
Stay Fabulous & Warm,
Disastrous Beauty

4 comments:

  1. I have to say this is probably my favorite out of all of them using the shirt. I looked up the coat on Victoria's Secret but had no luck. I found one on Ebay though for a low price. I should be getting it in the next couple of days. Although, I have no boyfriend :( I'll still wear this out no matter if I'm on a date or not. Most likely you have a boyfriend... But if you do I'd know why ;) Thanks for all the new stuff, I'm gonna start on the new statement necklace soon! Keep up the good work.

    bansheesrock

    (Also, I don't know if you read my blog but it's up, so you can if you like.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you so much. I will definately check out your blog! Oh and no I don't have a boyfriend yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your blog name actually? I click on your name but I don't know if it brings up your site. Oh and the coat is the A-line wool coat which I found on Victoria's Secret site :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! No one has read it before (besides me.) I think. Well, someone may have, but didn't find interest. Anyway, it's called Banshees Rock. If you click on my name it should direct you right to my blog. I tried it a couple times to make sure it worked. Oh and you found the coat? Hmm. Guess my eyes aren't working right... Oh well, I ordered it from Ebay. It may be cheaper on Ebay, but I'll look again on Victoria's Secret.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete